Friday, January 16, 2015

JUDGE FINLAY TO APPEAR AT DIVORCE MEDIATION 101 WORKSHOP

PLEASE COME TO A SPECIAL DIVORCE MEDIATION 101 WORKSHOP ON JANUARY 20 

The Honorable Susan P. Finlay, retired family court judge, will be at the January 20, 2015 Divorce Mediation 101 workshop to answer your questions about divorce mediation and the family court system.  Please see below for registration instructions.  I hope to see you there.

Kim Werner
Program Manager
Divorce Mediation Group

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 

DIVORCE MEDIATION 101 (a free workshop for you) Divorce Mediation 101 is a free workshop designed to answer your questions about mediation at Divorce Mediation Group. It's held on the first and third Tuesday of each month at our offices in downtown San Diego. NEXT WORKSHOP IS JANUARY 20, 2015.

Click on the link for more information and to register.  619-238-2400 X 223

Register for Divorce Mediation 101

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband and I are have recently started to divorce. Him and I do not see eye-to-eye anymore. I would like to find a lawyer that would be able to help both of us separate our things evenly. I hope him and I can get through this together civilized before we do not need to see each other. Luckily, we do not have kids to worry about. http://www.borowieclaw.com/

Unknown said...

I think that my brother is going to divorce his wife soon. He is worried that she will take the kids away from him. I hope that they are able to go through the legal process and able to figure out a fair solution where the kids will be the happiest. http://www.adoptionattorneyyork.com/Family-Law-Divorce-Attorney-York-PA.html

Unknown said...

I like that there is divorce mediation because it can really help a lot of couples out. I think that anyone should try this out before getting a divorce attorney because you never know if there is something in the mediation that will get things to click right. All it really takes is two people willing to try and make it work. http://abomkutulakis.com/legal-services/family-law.php